Courthouse steps in plaid

Old September 12th 03, 04:12 PM
Kathy in CA

Default Courthouse steps in plaid

Have any of you seen the quilts in the latest sale catalog for Penneys? One
is in the court house steps pattern in plaids (mostly reds and greens). I
decided I HAVE to buy some plaids and make one of those. It is a really
gorgeous quilt.

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old September 12th 03, 07:01 PM
Flossy

One
is in the court house steps pattern in plaids (mostly reds and greens)

Sounds fantastic
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old September 12th 03, 07:43 PM
Lynne in Toronto

I'm making a CS in plaids and stars, and it is fabulous! The pattern is
alternating blocks of CS and my spiky stars, and the blocks alternate in
lights and darks, so the pattern which evolves is gorgeous.

The original pattern was in plaids only and was smashing.

Now you can run out and by more plaids!!!

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Old September 13th 03, 03:11 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Hmmm...I have a whole scrap bag full of plaids...

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. Carolyn McCarty

Kathy in CA wrote:

Have any of you seen the quilts in the latest sale catalog for Penneys?

One
is in the court house steps pattern in plaids (mostly reds and greens).

decided I HAVE to buy some plaids and make one of those. It is a really
gorgeous quilt.

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kathys1068

eQuilter - LUMINOSITY - Plaid Sale Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 September 1st 04 05:45 PM
OT Studio baby steps KDK Beads 12 May 31st 04 04:57 AM
Small steps to serendipty (beads and other stuff) Karen_AZ Beads 2 May 14th 04 08:34 PM
eQuilter Color Palette, Flannel Plaid Sale Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 February 17th 04 07:50 PM
Courthouse Steps vs Log cabin frood Quilting 12 September 11th 03 06:00 PM