Printed Treasures

Old July 17th 03, 02:16 PM
Shelly

Default Printed Treasures

I recently requested a sample of Printed Treasures from their website. I
received the sample earlier this week and can't wait to try it. I'm thinking
about making my mom a memory quilt with my Grandmother's pic on it.
Shelly

---

Old July 17th 03, 02:24 PM
Martha in IN

Will be real interested to hear of your results on this. I'm trying to
decide just how I want to go about doing some photo transfers. Please let us
know.
Martha in IN

Old July 17th 03, 03:19 PM
Shelly

I'll be sure to! I received 2 full sized sheets of Printed Treasures to try.
This feels like fabric, not like the really stiff plastic like stuff I have
seen used on memory quilts in the past. I think it will definitely turn out
nice!
Shelly

Old July 18th 03, 05:36 AM
Shelly

Sue,
It's the name of a photo transfer product. You can go to
http://www.printedtreasures.com/ and check out the product if you want!
Shelly
wrote in message
. ..
I didn't see a post with the web site address. Is this a quilt shop or
the name of a photo transfer product?
quilted hugs
Sue in Brampton

"Shelly" glass angel at charter dot net says...
[...]

5th Anniversary Celebration, New Timeless Treasures, RJR & more at The Virginia Quilter! The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 October 8th 04 09:38 PM
Free US Shipping Continues; New Timeless Treasures, Northcott, Michael Miller, more at The Virginia Quilter The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 July 9th 04 04:08 PM
Seaside Treasures Floss House-mouse Needlework 7 November 30th 03 08:02 PM
printed fabric again Lyn Needlework 2 November 29th 03 04:49 PM
Last Day of Timeless Treasures Sale at The Virginia Quilter The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 November 22nd 03 08:27 AM