Engine -- Meeting GM on Mon

Old July 22nd 03, 11:39 PM
Tink

Default Engine -- Meeting GM on Mon

I can't tell you how excited I am about all this! I don't say much about it,
but I admit I think about it several times during the day. Detroit is just a
stone's throw from me, so my good vibes should still be fairly undiluted by
the time they get there. LOL!

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Latest word on the engine

".....we have meetings locked up with
GM on the morn of the 28th, and TACOM that afternoon, in Detroit. Detroit
Diesel, Cummins Diesel, Ford, EPA, DOE and possibly Daimler/Chrysler are

in
the works. Gulp."

I'm so glad we have some heavies doing this, instead of the group of

friends
who helped Walter with the patent.

Tina

Old July 23rd 03, 01:02 AM
Dr. Sooz

I KNOW! Isn't it just so dang cool?!?!?! Tina, I wish it so hard for you.

I can't tell you how excited I am about all this! I don't say much about it,
but I admit I think about it several times during the day. Detroit is just a
stone's throw from me, so my good vibes should still be fairly undiluted by
the time they get there. LOL!

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old July 23rd 03, 03:06 AM
Christina Peterson

How can I not keep you up to date; you (all) are my family!

Tina

"KDK" wrote in message
news
Big WOO-HOO!!! Sounds exciting and promising. Thanks for keeping us
updated!!

Kathy K

Old July 24th 03, 03:02 AM
melinda

Christina Peterson wrote:
How can I not keep you up to date; you (all) are my family!

Tina

Is there a web-site around with info about the engine on it?
I think DH would rather interested, his business is certifying
modified motor vehicles for NSW rego, etc.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 24th 03, 04:04 AM
Christina Peterson

We don't have a site yet, since we have only prototypes and nothing that's
available yet. What is NSW?

This is not a modified engine, but something altogether different. I'll
email the guys and ask if they have anything they've put up, and let you
know. Here's the patent, if it helps.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...OFF&d=PALL&p=1
&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,032,622.WKU.&OS=PN/6,032,622&RS=P
N/6,032,622

Tina

Old July 24th 03, 08:11 AM
melinda

Christina Peterson wrote:
We don't have a site yet, since we have only prototypes and nothing that's
available yet. What is NSW?

This is not a modified engine, but something altogether different. I'll
email the guys and ask if they have anything they've put up, and let you
know. Here's the patent, if it helps.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...OFF&d=PALL&p=1
&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,032,622.WKU.&OS=PN/6,032,622&RS=P
N/6,032,622

Tina

State of New South Wales, Australia. DH is interested in most things related
to motor vehicles (and computers). I'll pass on the stuff about the patent.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 25th 03, 06:07 AM
melinda

Christina Peterson wrote:
Melinda, I wrote a post that was a lot more descriptive. Did you see it?
If not I'll be happy to either repost or email it to you.

Tina

Email it to me please, it'll then be easier for me to get DH to look at it!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol