AD-Adapting Quilt Patterns To Polymer Clay

Old November 9th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default AD-Adapting Quilt Patterns To Polymer Clay

hi there everybody!Judith Skinner and I are proud to announce the release of
our newest book, "Adapting Quilt Patterns To Polymer Clay". Its been a year
in the works, and we had the final round of polishing this week. We're
taking orders NOW and we'll be shipping this month. (actual date depends on
what all is in line in front of us at the printers')

Please take a look at the site we have for this endeavor--PolyMarket Press,
thats us.
www.polymarketpress.com

We've debuted the book and the quilt canes last week at the Houston Quilt
Festival, and wowzers, what a wonderful time!! What a HUGE show!!! I came
back inspired by all the GORGEOUS work I saw there, all the fabulous
fabric---it was great and the people were so friendly. We'll be back there
next year if we have our way!

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement and support you've shown us all
along.

Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Old November 12th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
D Curtis

As a quilt shop visitor and a miniature maker I have found a lot to be
impressed with in your shop. You both deserve a standing ovation. My
favorite part is the floor. That just rocks!
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Old November 12th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Thank you, Diana. I like it a lot too---for all that it was a lot more work
than I thought it would be--it does look way cool.
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
http://www.polyclay.com

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

.. .

Sarajane Helm wrote:
[...]

Quilt cleaning redux Tony Cooper Quilting 8 September 4th 06 07:38 PM
Polymer Clay on Fabric Mardi Quilting 6 August 19th 04 06:45 PM
liquid polymer clay on fabric MinnieNeedles Polymer Clay 1 August 19th 04 05:03 PM
Philadelphia Polymer Clay Guild announces its Third Annual Retreat marthaaleo Polymer Clay 0 May 13th 04 04:33 PM
Need tips on polymer clay Charlie Beads 7 August 4th 03 10:01 PM