My Work

Old October 16th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Karinaptoxx

Default My Work

Hello... My Name is Karina. I live in Amityville-NY.. I work in Polymer
Clay for first time in March, 2006. My Photo Album
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinaptoxx/

Sorry for my English is very Bad.

Regads

Karina

Old October 16th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

Hi Karina, I saw your work posted somewhere else, very nice!! I really like
it. And I live pretty close to you (about 2 towns over LOL) Is there
anything local you do with polymer clay? Crafts shows, stores, groups?

Your writing is no problem to read, what is your first language?

oups.com...

Old October 16th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

"nanner" wrote in message
Hi Karina, I saw your work posted somewhere else, very nice!! I really
like it. And I live pretty close to you (about 2 towns over LOL) Is there
anything local you do with polymer clay? Crafts shows, stores, groups?

Your writing is no problem to read, what is your first language?

"Karinaptoxx" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello... My Name is Karina. I live in Amityville-NY.. I work in Polymer
Clay for first time in March, 2006. My Photo Album
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karinaptoxx/

Sorry for my English is very Bad.

Regads

Karina

LOL i didn't even notiec the text on the site, I guess it's Spanish then LOL

Old October 16th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I know Karina from another board - and her work is GREAT.

Welcome, Karina!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com