TOYOTA KNITTING MACHINE NEEDLES

Old October 5th 04, 09:06 PM
Jue

Default TOYOTA KNITTING MACHINE NEEDLES

Can anyone help?

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Jue

Old October 5th 04, 09:31 PM
Maine-iac Rose

http://www.theknittingcloset.com/pd_...e_needles2.cfm
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhfarm/_wsn/page2.html

here are a couple places, I'm sure there are more, just do a search or
google for what you want. I didn't see anything from your way, but there
still may be a place you can get it from, if not then it will be mail order.
I hope that you will enjoy your machine. As I'm looking, I notice one place
sells manuals, seeing that I can not find my manual for my singer, I will
have to get another one, so I helped myself also.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Old October 6th 04, 12:41 AM
Pogonip

Jue wrote:

Can anyone help?

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Jue

Newton's Knits was the importer, I believe, and they still
have needles and other accessories -
http://www.newtons.com/toyota_elna.htm
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/

Old October 6th 04, 10:18 AM
Marion Pearcey

The message
from Pogonip contains these words:

Jue wrote:

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Try BSK at Bedford, www.bsk.co.uk

They carry an enormous range of spares for most makes of machines. I
have never had difficulty in getting things I have needed.

--
Marion

Old October 7th 04, 08:30 AM
Pogonip

Jue wrote:

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Try BSK at Bedford, www.bsk.co.uk

They carry an enormous range of spares for most makes of machines. I
have never had difficulty in getting things I have needed.

Oh, excellent source. I failed to note that Jue has a UK
address so Newton's would be a long way away. On the
other hand, I have ordered from BSK and had items shipped
here.

Old October 7th 04, 05:23 PM
Jue

Thank you so much, I will give them a try.
Thanks again for your trouble.

Jue

Old October 7th 04, 05:27 PM
Jue

Thank you Marion, funny enough, I phoned them today and placed an order for
yarn and asked about needles at the same time. But they cant seem to get
them anymore.

Thank you again for your trouble.

Jue

Old October 7th 04, 08:51 PM
Pogonip

Jue wrote:

Yes, I am in the uk, but what a great excuse to go to the US !!!

Come on over!

Another place to check is eBay. I have a Toyota 950,
which has the thinner needles, but I love the machine and
have every accessory made for it - not likely to part with
it. So when I saw 950 needles listed on eBay (used, but a
whole lot of them) I bid and won them. They didn't cost
me much, and I figure if any are bad, I can toss them and
still have lots of replacements available.

Old October 10th 04, 12:31 PM
Jue

What an offer, but have to say we have been put off because it takes so long
to get into the country now the have introduced all the extra security. A
friend of mine went to New York for the weekend and it took her hours to get
in as the queues were so long , it puts one off and makes one feel like a
criminal!!!

Jue