Gladys is HERE!!!!!

Old September 10th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Gladys is HERE!!!!!

Hello all,

I did not stop to thing that Kate is from down under!!!

Kate sent me the book all the way from Australia!!!!!

Kate I promise you the book will be treasured for a long time.

Thank you so much. I can't believe you sent me a book all the way from
Australia. I have already sat down reading it. It arrived Saturday at
noon.

I can not believe the good friends I have made all over the world.
Israel, Canada, England, Norway, and several more. I have been in
Amateur Radio or Ham Radio very close to 40 years and this has been as
much fun. I did not think I would ever say that.

You make great friends in the crafts hobbies. Gail and I used to own a
Singer, Elna, and Brother sewing machine store and met many great people
there, I use to teach a log cabin quilting class also. It was a blast.

I have been knitting for going on 25 years, you are the best of them
all. I really mean it when I close with much love. I don't know about
you guys though.

Much love and God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 10th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:14:00 -0500, SpikeDriver
spewed forth :

Hello all,

I did not stop to thing that Kate is from down under!!!

Kate sent me the book all the way from Australia!!!!!

Gladys is well-travelled then, as the first edition was published in
the UK! She's seen the world

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old September 10th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,it.cultura.single
Urbano's

"SpikeDriver" ha scritto nel messaggio

[...]

ma siete gay?
--

*eh* ? (cit)

Old September 11th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Wooly wrote:
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:14:00 -0500, SpikeDriver
spewed forth :

Hello all,

I did not stop to thing that Kate is from down under!!!

Kate sent me the book all the way from Australia!!!!!

Gladys is well-travelled then, as the first edition was published in
the UK! She's seen the world

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Yes Kate sent me the first edition.

Gladys in quite a Lady. I would have loved the chance to set down and
talk to her for a day or two, what a wealth of information.

Wooly do you have and good gansey hints or ideas you would not mind
passing on.

Kate has work she did 30 years ago that is still being worn today and
still looks respectable. She said she uses the cone wool.

Oh Kate's book has me motivated and I am using some beautiful DP needle
some one sent me that I am finishing Ava's socks with.

Hugs and God bless,
Dennis & Gail