Dyejinks

Old January 21st 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
WoolyGooly

Default Dyejinks

What I got up to last night.

I have two distinctly different colorways - 460yd of the one, 1500+yd
of the other. Or, a kid sweater and an adult sweater.

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/nz_yarn.jpg

Old January 21st 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

Just one word: WOW!!
AUD ;-))

"WoolyGooly" skrev i melding

Old January 21st 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Purplenova

WOW! that is just scrummy wooly

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Old January 21st 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

WoolyGooly wrote:
What I got up to last night.

I have two distinctly different colorways - 460yd of the one, 1500+yd
of the other. Or, a kid sweater and an adult sweater.

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/nz_yarn.jpg

I love the colors.

Donna

Old January 22nd 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia

Ooh, pretty! Let me know if you want earrings or buttons or something--I
just made a polymer clay "cane" that is translucent, aqua and violet, and
it looks stunning over black and silver--I'm looking to try it with gold and
with red next.

Georgia

Old January 22nd 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

WoolyGooly wrote:
What I got up to last night.

I have two distinctly different colorways - 460yd of the one, 1500+yd
of the other. Or, a kid sweater and an adult sweater.

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/nz_yarn.jpg

Just gorgeous!

Higs,
Katherine