Pretty Bracelet. My 1st Square Beads.

Old May 22nd 04, 04:41 PM
Lee S. Billings

Default Pretty Bracelet. My 1st Square Beads.

Jim, this is not a binaries group. Many newsreaders won't even show your
picture except as a long (2000+ lines long) string of garbage characters. This
is a serious waste of bandwidth, and annoying to those who don't have
high-speed access or who have to pay by the minute for download time (as some
of our overseas readers do).

The thing to do is upload your picture either to your own webspace or to
someplace like picturetrail.com that offers webhosting for photos, and then
post the URL here. Since I see that you're also on Earthlink, I know you do get
some personal webspace and I can tell you how to upload your image if you can't
figure it out.

Celine (p&e)

Old May 22nd 04, 07:38 PM
Jim Moore

Oops!! I should know better!!

Sorry (

Old May 22nd 04, 08:01 PM
Jim Moore

Please try this:

http://home.earthlink.net/~terrafirma22/tf-427.jpg

Again I am very sorry. (

Jim

Old May 22nd 04, 10:15 PM
Kyla

Oh! That's so cute! ) Are those twisted wire jumprings between the
links? Really make it look pulled together. I have some similar cubes,
that I haven't know what to do with for well over a year now. I think I'll
make me a fun bracelet, too )

--
Kyla

hlink.net...

Old May 22nd 04, 10:51 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article k.net,
says...

Please try this:

http://home.earthlink.net/~terrafirma22/tf-427.jpg

Very nice! You have a good eye for design elements; as Kyla points out, the
twisted-wire links really pull this piece together visually. Did you make the
beads? Can we see more of your work?

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old May 23rd 04, 08:54 AM
Jim Moore

Yes, I made the beads and also I made the soldered twisted wire jump rings.
I'm a retired jeweler who fell in love with glass. I also made some
transparent cubes for more bracelets and earrings. Please take a look..

http://home.earthlink.net/~terrafirma22/tf-424.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~terrafirma22/tf-425.jpg

Thanks for the kind words.

Jim )

Old May 23rd 04, 04:04 PM
Arleen

Love them all Jim!! The bracelet is so cute and one could wear it with just
about anything! Can't wait to see what you do with the new beads!
Arleen

hlink.net...

Old May 23rd 04, 07:16 PM
Anne C. Bauer

I also made some
transparent cubes for more bracelets and earrings. Please take a look..

http://home.earthlink.net/~terrafirma22/tf-424.jpg

Jim, those are great! Count me among those whose noticed the twisted wire
jumprings - and thought they were great.

Annie
or
AnnieBee's at
http://www.anniebee.com

Old May 24th 04, 07:22 AM
Kalera Stratton

That's a really pretty bracelet, and great work on the beads!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 24th 04, 12:26 PM
Beadbimbo

Very pretty!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Jim Moore" wrote in message
hlink.net...
This is my 1st attempt at square beads. Comments appreciated.

Thanks all.

Jim Moore (AKA The Old Man and the Bead)

)