Testing, testing.....

Old November 24th 03, 01:16 PM
AliceW

Default Testing, testing.....

This is just a test. Had this been a real post, I would be describing my
view from the deck of our house in Cape Hatteras, NC and my sewing area in
the loft of said house. But it's only a test.......

Alice, now in NC instead of NJ!

Old November 24th 03, 01:27 PM
frood

I thought that was you whooping "hello" as you went by!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old November 24th 03, 01:36 PM
AliceW

Oh, I'm glad you heard me. My DH didn't have a clue what I was doing!
It's lovely here, I have the entire loft area as a sewing area. I hope to
make my FILs christmas quilt this week while the DH hopefully catches some
fish. There is still a lot of devistation here and not many restaurants or
shops are open, but they are rebuilding! Our timing was very good for this
trip. My DH got real sick after the wedding but recovered enough to make
the trip. I did a good part of the driving and he is getting lots of rest
and eating right. The road through the Outer Banks only opened to
non-residents on the day we arrived and the ferry to Ocracoke is back on
schedule as well. We've been coming here since 1989 and it sure has
changed!

Alice

Old November 24th 03, 01:43 PM

You passed the test, Alice. I see you here in MD. Have fun on your
vacation. Nancycog in MD

Old November 24th 03, 05:54 PM
AliceW

Well, we're just here for one short week. It has been glorious so far -
shorts, tee shirts and bathing suits! No too many fish, but lots of
interesting birds stopping by on what's left of the dock out back. The back
of the house faces the sound and it is a wonderful view to wake up to!
There is a deck for Paisley to lounge all day too. Life is good!

Alice

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
AliceW wrote:

This is just a test. Had this been a real post, I would be describing

my
view from the deck of our house in Cape Hatteras, NC and my sewing area

in
the loft of said house. But it's only a test.......

Alice, now in NC instead of NJ!

I take it you are all moved in, then? Welcome back! Your chair got
moved closer to the cookie tin while you were gone...
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old November 24th 03, 07:47 PM
Kate Dicey

AliceW wrote:

Well, we're just here for one short week. It has been glorious so far -
shorts, tee shirts and bathing suits! No too many fish, but lots of
interesting birds stopping by on what's left of the dock out back. The back
of the house faces the sound and it is a wonderful view to wake up to!
There is a deck for Paisley to lounge all day too. Life is good!

Alice

One week in paradise is worth a year in any other place! Enjoy!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Arts and Crafts Network Software Testing CraigJ Doll Houses 0 March 14th 04 04:51 AM
Testing JBarrett Beads 0 March 13th 04 04:05 AM
Testing please ignore this Miriam \Mim\ Spencer Quilting 3 August 14th 03 10:57 AM
[OT] testing, testing, 123 scaperchick Beads 3 August 4th 03 07:58 PM