AD: Snake Skin

Old February 12th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD: Snake Skin

Here is another set from me...keep experimenting...after one year...I still
haven't found my style...I find it changes almost everytime I go out and
torch...maybe one day I will developed a style...irregardless...here is my
recent:

Cindy
www.uniquecreationsbycindy.ca
eBay ID: UCBYCINDY
JustBeads ID: UCBYCINDY

Old February 12th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Snake Skin

Those are very cool, Cindy!

I'm the same way about finding my style. Just when I think I found
something that says uniquely ME I'm onto the next thing. Maybe that IS our
style, huh?

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

Old February 12th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Cindy,
I'm really an organics kind of gal, so I've been loving what you've been
doing lately.

You'll find your groove - you are going about it in the right way.

What she said... love what you're doing with the organics!

Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blogs at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter and
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps?
Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Cindy Schoepp wrote:

Here is another set from me...keep experimenting...after one year...I
still haven't found my style...I find it changes almost everytime I go
out and torch...maybe one day I will developed a
style...irregardless...here is my recent:

Polly
--
don't spook my groove...

Old February 15th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Very nice!! I love all the experimenting you're doing. Nice organics!

Susan B.