Quest for fabric - Customer Service

Old September 8th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Default Quest for fabric - Customer Service

Some of you may have read my post a few days ago about trying to find a
certain Laurel Burch print. A wonderful rctq member found it and posted
the link. I ordered it, and all was well with the world.

Later on, I received an email from pmquilting.com saying they were
sorry, but they no longer had the fabric in stock. I was bummed, but not
surprised, as the fabric has been retired and is quite difficult to
find.

Today, I received a phone call from the owner, saying they had, indeed,
found a little over 2 yards of it, and he asked if I still wanted it. I
was thrilled to death and said absolutely!! THEN - he said he would ship
it out right away AND he would pay the shipping as a "thank you" for my
trouble!! Is that cool or what???? WOW! I'm mighty impressed....... and
thought I would share my "great service" story.

Patti in Seattle

Old September 9th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lotsoflavender

That's great news on two fronts, one that you've been able to get the fabric
you've been looking for and two, that REAL service is still alive and
kicking. Wonderful end to a seach....good onya!

Wendy in Nsw

Old September 9th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Sorry Debra.....
It's PM Quilting - I had never heard of it prior to this.
www.pmquilting.com

Patti in Seattle

(Debra) wrote:
What was the company name?
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old September 9th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Sounds like a great place to buy fabric! I have bookmarked the site.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old September 9th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:25:53 -0700, (Patti S)
wrote:

Sorry Debra.....
It's PM Quilting - I had never heard of it prior to this.
www.pmquilting.com

Patti in Seattle

Made a note to myself!
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old September 9th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

3 of us gave this same answer on the same day g:

http://www.pmquilting.com/

R/Sandy--love to hear stories of good service

On 9/8/07 8:10 PM, in article ,
"Debra" wrote:

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:19:38 -0700,
(Patti S)