Newbie from Ontario Canada:)

Old March 9th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Marian Marques

Default Newbie from Ontario Canada:)

Good Afternoon
Gosh!Its been years since the last time I had posted to this group
and Im so glad to be back here..thank you SusanMy name is Marian and
Im 56 and I cross stitch mostly and have been stitching over 20
yearsWhere does the darn time go!Anyway,its a gorgeous sunny day
here today and were supposed to be going up to 11c here!Have a
wonderful day all
Marian
Old March 14th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On Mar 9, 2:20*pm, Marian Marques wrote:
Good Afternoon
*Gosh!Its been years since the last time I had posted to this group
and Im so glad to be back here..thank you SusanMy name is Marian and
Im 56 and I cross stitch mostly and have been stitching over 20
yearsWhere does the darn time go!Anyway,its a gorgeous sunny day
here today and were supposed to be going up to 11c here!Have a
wonderful day all
* Marian

Hi Marian - Welcome to the group - nice to see a fellow Canadian on
board.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old March 14th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Marian Marques wrote:
Good Afternoon
Gosh!Its been years since the last time I had posted to this group
and Im so glad to be back here..thank you SusanMy name is Marian and
Im 56 and I cross stitch mostly and have been stitching over 20
yearsWhere does the darn time go!Anyway,its a gorgeous sunny day
here today and were supposed to be going up to 11c here!Have a
wonderful day all
Marian

Welcome back, Marian

MargW

(another Ontarian)
Old March 15th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Saucymauve

On Mar 14, 12:52*pm, MargW wrote:
Marian Marques wrote:
Good Afternoon
*Gosh!Its been years since the last time I had posted to this group
and Im so glad to be back here..thank you SusanMy name is Marian and
Im 56 and I cross stitch mostly and have been stitching over 20
yearsWhere does the darn time go!Anyway,its a gorgeous sunny day
here today and were supposed to be going up to 11c here!Have a
wonderful day all
* Marian

Welcome back, Marian

MargW

(another Ontarian)

Thankyou Marg

Want to learn Metalsmithing in Durham, Ontario. Canada [email protected] Jewelry 2 January 4th 08 02:34 AM
Burlington Art Centre (Ontario, Canada) featuring Quilts in latest show FurrsomeThreesome Quilting 0 March 6th 06 12:14 AM
Last notice of Needlearts 2004, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. F.James Cripwell Needlework 3 April 30th 04 03:12 AM
LBS in Windsor Ontario biig Beads 1 December 30th 03 08:51 PM
craft show notice Ontario Canada James and Karen Stewart General Crafting 0 November 4th 03 01:57 PM