AD: Rebekah Auctions

Old September 13th 04, 05:28 PM
starlia

Default AD: Rebekah Auctions

I didn't see a post from Candace so this may be a duplicate but the first of
the auctions are up and on eBay. Yeah! I had to bid on the White Russian
necklace but I'm hoping the price goes way up because it's beautiful!
Everything is beautiful!

http://snipurl.com/91a1

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old September 13th 04, 05:37 PM
~Candace~

Oops! Sorry everyone--I had to go register the demon spawn for
kindergarten. And now I need to cry. They want to keep my baby ALL DAY
LONG! wtf happened to half days for K?
aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, sorry, went way off topic there.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 13th 04, 05:49 PM
Helen C

I'm so glad yo got the auctions posted (I know it was driving you batty!)
Beautiful pieces and I hope they go for lots and lots!

Sorry to hear you're missing your baby (mine starts 1/2 days today -
afternoons) Only 3 to go! The 2 oldest are really enjoying school!

Later,

Helen C

om...

Old September 13th 04, 05:49 PM
starlia

He will enjoy himself and it will give you some nap time with the baby,
right? It's hard sending off your first one to school. I cried all day
when Heather started school.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

om...

Old September 13th 04, 05:54 PM
~Candace~

Me too! I'll try to get some more going very soon.
Luckily for me, I was able to say NO--he's not starting today, and Yes, I
will be bringing him tomorrow! haha.
After that he'll be riding the bus--which is gonna be another tear fest, I'm
sure.

"Helen C" wrote in message
I'm so glad yo got the auctions posted (I know it was driving you batty!)
Beautiful pieces and I hope they go for lots and lots!

Sorry to hear you're missing your baby (mine starts 1/2 days today -
afternoons) Only 3 to go! The 2 oldest are really enjoying school!

Later,

Helen C

om...

Old September 13th 04, 06:11 PM
Marisa2

oops . dumb question. 2 hours sleep. better go eat food that my body
can pretend makes up for sleep fro a brief period so can get back to
homework.

marisa2

Old September 13th 04, 06:15 PM
Marisa2

Wow, Candace, this is your first time making pictures? I am amazed.

One is confusing though... the picture of the Dragonflier card looks so
clear that it is confusing at first to figure out whcih are the beads on
sale and whcih are the beads on the picture on the card...

This is so exciting to see!

I want to send you the stuff I've been hoarding for hte acutions right
now.. but probably I should wait as I bet you are overwhelmed.

Could you let us know... is the majority of what you have finished
jewelry, or jewelry components?
I am wondering, is there a limited amountof finished jewelry that will
sell succesfully in this venue, or are there enough members of the
general public (or enough of us who like eachother's stuff ) to
support much finished jewelry at the Princess Auctions?

marisa2