P P Flowers

Old February 23rd 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default P P Flowers

Can anyone point me to free PP flower patterns. I have to make some 6" for a
swap. I have looked at quilterscache and tried google. Never very clever at
finding things! T
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old February 23rd 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Lots of free PP patterns at these sites:
http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/3971.asp
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/3627/patlinks.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/3627/patlinks.html (Free
ones are down toward the bottom)

Google "free foundation pieced patterns" for more.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old February 23rd 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Do you have any of Carol Doak's books Estelle? There are some flowers
in one that I have - the 300 block one.
..
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes
Can anyone point me to free PP flower patterns. I have to make some 6" for a
swap. I have looked at quilterscache and tried google. Never very clever at
finding things! T
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal...m/album?.dir=c
431&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_pho
tos
IA

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 23rd 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

....and i found these sites for ya, Estelle
http://www.blockcentral.com/patternfieldflowers.pdf

how about a carrot? lol
http://www.blockcentral.com/ppcarrot.pdf

heres some links to pp flowers, dont know which ones are free but you could
draw them on the puter, i'm sure DS could manage it...keep him outta
mischief, lol.
http://piecebynumber.com/links.htm
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Julia in MN" wrote...

Old February 23rd 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

finally found the site i was thinking was a really good one, full of flower
patterns for ya.
http://www.yvonnes.dk/patternsflowers.htm
woooohoooooooo!!
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...

Old February 23rd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

ohhh pretty!

--
Jessamy - did you get the e?
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)

Old February 23rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

They are beautiful!! Will have to draw them to size. No chance of DS
helping,exams over gotta catch him in these days .lol Thank so much Jeanne,
I should have known you could come up with the goods!!

Old February 23rd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

No Pat,I havent got any of her books. I never thought that PP would be my
"thing", I always seem to waste so much fabric! I will try these and put her
on my wish list! lol
.

Old February 24th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

i've got a few PP flowers files in my puter, saved from various places, if
you want'em, just holler.
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...
They are beautiful!! Will have to draw them to size. No chance of DS
helping,exams over gotta catch him in these days .lol Thank so much
Jeanne, I should have known you could come up with the goods!!

"nzlstar*" wrote...

AD:Sky Flowers Cindy Schoepp Beads 1 April 22nd 06 05:13 PM
Big Flowers Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 4 July 27th 05 05:54 AM
Flowers Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 July 2nd 05 06:06 PM
OT- flowers. Christina in Ok Quilting 13 December 12th 03 10:00 PM
Can anyone ID these flowers? **OT** Tink Beads 10 September 16th 03 01:59 AM