I'm here, waving coffee cup, reading "us" and some blogs!

Old July 11th 04, 02:52 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default I'm here, waving coffee cup, reading "us" and some blogs!

I overslept, first time I've gotten up this late in *yers*!... but the
coffee's in my mug, and I'm trying to catch up here and also reading blogs!
Hugs,
Noreen
Old July 11th 04, 03:00 PM
Sorceress

Noreen's Knit*che opined thusly:

I overslept, first time I've gotten up this late in *yers*!... but the
coffee's in my mug, and I'm trying to catch up here and also reading blogs!
Hugs,
Noreen

I updated my blog structure significantly this week, adding sub-pages and
lots-o-links. I even took the time to make a post or two! That being said, I
have a date with Himself to go out and have coffee, bagels, and a "life
strategizing" session this morning. So I've already scanned my regular reads.

--
Regards,
--Anne

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail

Blog Info:
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.php
http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/atom.xml

Old July 11th 04, 03:25 PM
Karen in MN

WELCOME BACK!!! Nice to see you here again! I've been here for a little
bit, but was sending pictures of my latest FOs to some friends -- gotta love
that LONG process with a dial-up connection.

.. .

Old July 12th 04, 03:15 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Don't tempt me ,Noreen, I am trying hard to give up coffee !! At least I
have got down to one a day - but save it for later when I just *have* to
have a cup - anyway green teas tastes good ! I am just back from a nice
half hour walk down to the beach and back which is a big step forward for my
laziness lately. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 12th 04, 03:51 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

of course you overslept ,, it is very tiring to go through this hard
time ,,,, but my friend To me All of you are Oversleeping your sundays
,,, hahahhah
mirjam
who is just at this moment already in Monday morning 05.47 and soon i
will take Bus/train and travel to memorial Museum to meet with a
course of Christian teachers learning here to teach the Holocaust ,
I am looking forward to meet this group .
mirjam
ps you lazy bones are all snoozing ,,, but it is Relative ,, since the
ladies in Australia are already having their Afternoon teas !!!
hahahah
Old July 12th 04, 03:53 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Gwen Beach walking is the THING in Haifa ,, city hall put up big signs
that tell you that you passed a KM ,,, 2 Km etc,,, and the whole city
walks ,,,,
mirjam

Don't tempt me ,Noreen, I am trying hard to give up coffee !! At least I
have got down to one a day - but save it for later when I just *have* to
have a cup - anyway green teas tastes good ! I am just back from a nice
half hour walk down to the beach and back which is a big step forward for my
laziness lately. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

. ..

Old July 12th 04, 04:05 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

Don't tempt me ,Noreen, I am trying hard to give up coffee !! At least I
have got down to one a day - but save it for later when I just *have* to
have a cup - anyway green teas tastes good ! I am just back from a nice
half hour walk down to the beach and back which is a big step forward for my
laziness lately. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen I can relate to both your "hick ups".....loving coffee and just not
getting out for that walk.....but if you can do it so can I, on the other
side of the big ocean.....LOL

I will go for a walk tomorrow morning and will not drink that cup of coffee.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old July 12th 04, 03:02 PM
Carol

but my friend To me All of you are Oversleeping your sundays
,,, hahahhah
mirjam
who is just at this moment already in Monday morning 05.47

snipped
ps you lazy bones are all snoozing ,,, but it is Relative ,, since the
ladies in Australia are already having their Afternoon teas !!!
hahahah

Not all of us are "snoozing" Mirjam! At your 05:47, it was 10:47pm Sunday
here, and I was just walking in to work, since I work the night shift. Now, at
about 10am US Eastern time, it would be about 5pm where you are, and the
"ladies in Australia" are probably snoozing. I'll be snoozing too, soon. It's
amazing that we can even "meet" each other this way.

Have a great day/night, everyone!
Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC

Old July 14th 04, 06:32 PM
Laura J

Gwen,

Have you tried white tea? I also have given up coffee and I've found white
tea to be a really nice, mellow alternative. Less caffeine and more
antioxidants than even green tea but it it still helps to "perk me up" when
I need a little perkin' in the afternoon (maybe that is more mental than
physical but who cares, it works!). I've been drinking it iced recently
because I just don't feel like hot tea when the sun is shining and it's over
70 out. Not than I'm complaining--we've been having a gorgeous summer so
far, only 2 days over 90 and mostly in the 70's and lower 80's.

LauraJ

u...