printed fabric

Old November 26th 03, 05:44 PM
Robert

Default printed fabric

Does anyone know where I could get hold of some fabric (preferably cotton
but will consider anything) that is printed with sewing designs...eg
thimbles, reels of thread, etc. I'm in the UK but don;t mind buying online
from reputable sources.

TIA

Old November 26th 03, 10:19 PM
A Dizzy Blonde

I bought some lovely fabric which is has the following on the edge "3381
chatelaine Antique Notions Makower UK England"

THis has the most lovely sewing accessories printed on it. As it is a UK
fabric you should be able to track it down - if not please repost.

Joanne (Perth Western Australia)

Old November 26th 03, 10:19 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Does anyone know where I could get hold of some fabric (preferably cotton
but will consider anything) that is printed with sewing designs...eg
thimbles, reels of thread, etc. I'm in the UK but don;t mind buying online
from reputable sources.

Yep -- try http://www.keepsakequilting.com and search for -- sewing -- and
you'll get several choices. There is some sewing related fabric at
http://www.connectingthreads.com that is called "Quilter's Workspace (item
#106642). They also have the "I Love to Quilt" collection -- item #106631.
Those should get you started. Good Luck and if you dont find something to your
satisfaction, you can try one of the quilt shop search sites. My favourite is
quiltshops.com -- http://www.quiltshops.com -- they even have a european shop
amongst their participants! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old November 26th 03, 10:20 PM
Monique Reed

www.equilter.com has lots of fun printed cotton. Try "sewing" or
"thimble" or "Spool" in their search box. They have some fun stuff
right now. I've had great service (and spent a LOT of money) with
these guys.

Monique

Old November 26th 03, 10:30 PM
A Dizzy Blonde

http://www.stepbysteppatchworkcentre.co.uk/whatsnew.htm

This UK business lists the Chatelaine fabrics on their
website............cheers

Old November 27th 03, 01:32 AM
Becky

Go to www.bighornquilts.com and put "sewing notions" into the search box.
That will bring up two fabrics. One of them is on a black ground, and
covered with colorful spool of thread, scissors, etc, really neat, I almost
ordered some on the spot. They have the best prices on the web, and their
service is the fastest I have ever encountered.

Becky

"Robert" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I could get hold of some fabric (preferably cotton
but will consider anything) that is printed with sewing designs...eg
thimbles, reels of thread, etc. I'm in the UK but don;t mind buying

online
from reputable sources.

TIA

Fabrics & free shipping on Quanities joan Marketplace 0 December 6th 03 06:12 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM
The Beady Printed Fabric Sue Lund Beads 19 July 31st 03 02:29 PM