Peri Lusta FILO- any one know what this is!

Old July 30th 03, 05:02 PM
Linn Skinner

Default Peri Lusta FILO- any one know what this is!

Cheryl:

This was a UK product (manufactured who knows where) and actually I found it
still on sale at Dainty (a UK wholesaler) a few years ago. More or less a
pack of assorted skeins on the low end of the price range. I too have some
bits of it from old work baskets.

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters
www.skinnersisters.com
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
The saga of the floss goes on! I found this stuff in some very old stuff
that may have come from my mother or grandmother.

It is a skein like DMC and your typical 6 strand cotton floss. It has an
interesting texture - softer than DMC or Anchor? The plies don't seem
tightly twisted, but short of finding a higher power magnifying glass or a
microscope and doing a side by side comparison...

Any thoughts?
Cheryl

Old July 30th 03, 06:09 PM
Gillian Murray

The name rang a bell in the depths of my fuzzy mind. I suspect this is
pobably what I used for embroidery back when I was a girl in the UK;
probably fifty years back!

Gillian

Old July 30th 03, 06:40 PM
Cheryl Isaak