Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

Old July 1st 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

Everybody . it takes me Ages and pain in my hand to
scrolllllllllllllll through Miles of older texts ,,, just leave the
needed parts PLEASE ,,,,,
mirjam

Old July 1st 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
David R. Sky

And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your responses
at the _top_ of your replies - I use a screen reader to read me what's in
text on-screen, so listening to all those repeated messages... well, I end
up simply deleting messages with the same subject line without having read
most of them for this reason.

Thanks

David

--
David R. Sky
http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/

Old July 1st 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Sometimes that is difficult to do if you are addressing several points
in a post.

David R. Sky wrote:
And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your
me what's in text on-screen, so listening to all those repeated
messages... well, I end up simply deleting messages with the same
subject line without having read most of them for this reason.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Old July 1st 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Melinda you can leave parts to which you answer
and delete the rest ,, it will make a HUUUUGE difference
THANK YOU

Old July 1st 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_2_]

"David R. Sky" wrote in message
.bc.ca...
And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your

snippage

David, top posting is considered poor netiquette, and will get you flamed in
most USENET groups. Hope this explains better than I can.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette
DA

Old July 1st 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
nickie{D}

If top-posting is considered poor netiquette, which I agree, it is, but
it is helpful to someone using a text reader, then perhaps netiquette
needs to be adjusted to meet the needs of differently abled readers.

nickie

DA wrote:
.bc.ca...

Old July 1st 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Good point Nickie......I sub to several groups and pretty much go with the
flow....some don't care how you post, others are diehard bottom posters
only. So I usually lurk for a while and see what the norm is for a new
group. I noticed that most private news servers where the posters are
afraid of Usenet Groups are top posters.

Donna

nickie{D} wrote:
If top-posting is considered poor netiquette, which I agree, it is,
but it is helpful to someone using a text reader, then perhaps
netiquette needs to be adjusted to meet the needs of differently
abled readers.
nickie

DA wrote:
.bc.ca...

Old July 1st 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"DA" don't live wrote in message
"David R. Sky" wrote in message
.bc.ca...
And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your

snippage

David, top posting is considered poor netiquette, and will get you flamed
in most USENET groups. Hope this explains better than I can.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette
DA

It's not just poor netiquette it makes for difficult reading and replying.

Mary