Not SURE if this will 'work'

Old August 14th 03, 10:01 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Not SURE if this will 'work'

This URL 'might' take you to my pix of Wedding Ring Shawl:

http://f1.pg.p
hotos.yahoo.com/ph/noreens_knitche/lst2?.tok=3DbcBk_BSBWgsKydL5&.dir=3D/PU
BLIC&.src=3Dph

Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)
=A0
=A0
http://www.myegroups.com
Group Code:
3258C1
Picot Page
=A0
Group Code:
32B6E6
Needles, Hooks, Shuttles and Bobbins

=A0

Old August 14th 03, 10:10 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
says...
In article 200381416156.243315@j9o2a1,

says...
This URL 'might' take you to my pix of Wedding Ring Shawl:

http://f1.pg.p
hotos.yahoo.com/ph/noreens_knitche/lst2?.tok=3DbcBk_BSBWgsKydL5&.dir=3D/PU
BLIC&.src=3Dph

Well, darnit, it didn't copy as an URL, so guess you'd have to copy and
paste it to your browser...
Hugs,
Noreen

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nor...bcBk_BSBWgsKyd
L5&.dir=/PUBLIC&.src=ph

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)

Old August 14th 03, 10:11 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
In article 200381416156.243315@j9o2a1,

says...
This URL 'might' take you to my pix of Wedding Ring Shawl:

http://f1.pg.p
hotos.yahoo.com/ph/noreens_knitche/lst2?.tok=3DbcBk_BSBWgsKydL5&.dir=3D/PU
BLIC&.src=3Dph

Well, darnit, it didn't copy as an URL, so guess you'd have to copy and
paste it to your browser...
Hugs,
Noreen

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nor...bcBk_BSBWgsKyd
L5&.dir=/PUBLIC&.src=ph

And it STILL didn't copy all the URL as a full link.
So sorry.
Noreen

Old August 14th 03, 10:25 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nor...bcBk_BSBWgsKyd
L5&.dir=/PUBLIC&.src=ph

And it STILL didn't copy all the URL as a full link.
So sorry.
Noreen

Hi Noreen, I reduced the lenght of your URL:

http://tinyurl.com/k23k

If the URL is too long it canīt fit in the lenght of your rows (which
are OK, donīt change it!).
For making long URLs postable one can use:

http://www.makeashorterlink.com

http://www.tinyurl.com

Your shawl look fabulous!

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old August 14th 03, 10:25 PM
Anna MCM

Katherine Burgess wrote:

I couldn't get it to copy and paste, either. :-(
Katherine

Katherine, try this:

http://tinyurl.com/k23k

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old August 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Katherine Burgess

Thank you, dear. I have now seen it. It was worth waiting for!
Katherine

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I couldn't get it to copy and paste, either. :-(
Katherine

Katherine, I will send you a private invite to view and see if THAT
works.
Noreen

Old August 15th 03, 12:24 AM
Shillelagh

"Anna MCM" wrote in message

Hi Noreen, I reduced the lenght of your URL:

http://tinyurl.com/k23k

Hi Anna, isn't Tinyurl just great? I use it all the time to manage some of
those moster links.

Shelagh