Omnistitch owners

Old December 31st 03, 07:04 AM
deatbird2

Default Omnistitch owners

We are inviting anyone who has an Omnistitch Embellishment machine to join
Omnistitch at yahoo groups. We are trying to get some resources together to
bring back interest in this unique machine. Thank you,
Debi

Old December 31st 03, 08:33 PM
Nan L. Hawthorne

Charity crafts in Pacific Northwest

I would like to introduce you to Northwest Wings of Love, a small but
enthusiastic group of people who knit, crochet, sew, quilt and weave
items for charities in the states of Oregon, Idaho, Washington, and
Alaska and the provinces of British Columbia and Yukon.

Wee "adopt" a project a month and are looking for people in the
Pacific NW who can tell us about not-for-profit organizations they do
crafts for so we can extend our outreach. That includes groups that
send items to organizations in more than one PNW state or province.

We would also like to invite you to join us. We are a no pressure,
friendly, helpful group where each of us works on her/his own and
connects with others via the Internet.

Visit us at http://www.nwwingsoflove.org - where you can join or if
you want to tell us about an organization you choose "Find charities
that can use your handmade items" – follow the link to post your info
for all to see.

Some groups we have helped: Purrfect Pals No-kill Cat Shelter, Warming
Families in Oregon, Helping Hands in Idaho, Airmen's Attic in Alaska,
Delta Children's Emergency Services in NC and Kaushee's Place Women's
Transitional Home in Yukon. Some groups on this year's calendar are
Canadian Cancer Center Cancer Cap program, Comforting Special Angels
in Oregon, , an AIDS hospice and more.

Thank you so much. I hope to hear from you soon.

Nan Hawthorne
Northwest Wings of Love
Crafting for Pacific NW charities

http://www.nwwingsoflove.org
Old January 1st 04, 11:58 AM
the other one

(Nan L. Hawthorne) wrote in message om...
[...]

Consider Project Linus. We make blankets for very ill or tramatized
children, and are nation wide. Check their web site for a coordinator
in your area. www.projectlinus.org
Old January 6th 04, 08:35 PM
M00ie

Seeing this message was a dream come true. I have a omnistitch but no idea
of how to use it- I posted a message a while ago asking if anyone could
help. Where so I go to join your group if being a complete novice is ok??
TIA

Old January 7th 04, 07:26 AM
deatbird2

I am so glad that you saw my post. I sent you an invitation to join. For
anyone interested it is in the yahoo groups under group name omnistitch.
Debi