Binding query...

Old July 14th 13, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Default Binding query...

Thanks, Carole! No curves on this particular lap quilt. Another UFO, yes, but thankfully not this one.

On Saturday, July 13, 2013 7:34:18 PM UTC-4, CaroleD-Retired and Loving It wrote:
Unless the edges of your quilt are curved, you don't have to use bias

binding at all. I do almost all of mine with straight edge binding.

^.....^

(=' * '=) Carole D

Old July 15th 13, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Taria - Boy, you aren't kidding! I'll definitely leave that UFO alone until I get used to living without caffeine. ( Until then, maybe if I just get out my "Espresso" quilt that will suffice? It does have several blocks that are made with coffee mug and coffee bean fabrics. They were gifted to me many years ago by friends here on RCTQ ).

- dlm.