A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Sewing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Lilia Vanini Boutique

Old February 17th 13, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Lilia Vanini Boutique

I studied and graduated in graphic design, I moved to Miami where I worked for many years in the Miami Herald Newspaper and several Miami Fashion Magazines, in a vacation trip I knew the city of Venice, Italy, which fell in love and decided to move for a while, this led me to discover my true passion, the handmade world, using all my experience in sewing, learning the best italian methods and finishing techniques and using the finest materials, I created this charming line of women accessories that include handbags, scarves, headbands, screen printed scarves, jewelry, hats, flowers and much much more because I never stop to learn and I always will be involve in new projects.
I live between New York and Lima Perú and my second home Venice Italy, my items are designed and manufactured on my studio in New York, or in my studio in Lima Perú and I am an active participant of the Worldwide Handmade Comunity.
I am married to a famous Italian woodworker and my main interest is to continue learning and offering the best to my loyal customers.
Thank you for looking, and don´t forget that True Hapiness in life is doing what you really want to do, and better is if you live every day with
Love, Light, Laughter and Gratitude"
Lilia Vanini is a beautiful line of handmade accessories that include infinity scarves, hand printed text scarfs, pashminas, bags, headbands, hats, charm necklaces and bracelets, crochet flowers pin, cosmetics and more. I use the best materials that I found in Italy, USA and Perú. For example I use Peruvian Pima cotton, gossypium barbadense, is a luxury cotton native to South America and is the best Cotton in the world.
All my items are designed & handmade by me with a lot of care, attention to details and love
Lilia Vanini is Beautiful handmade to Enjoy Life!!

For more information please visit my Shop:
www.liliavaniniboutique.etsy.com

and please if you would like to contact me send me an email to

Ads