request :)

Old June 1st 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default request :)

Not Likely wrote:
Oooh, that potpourri one is really pretty, isn't it? Thank you for
sharing... I hadn't seen that one in my search. )

*hugs*
Gemini

I have managed to find 4 free patterns for you for miniature fans. The
first one is for a pot pourri sachet which could be adapted by making just
one section. The other 3 are for tiny fans made in crochet cotton.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/fanpotpourri.html
http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/miniaturefan.html
http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/april8.html
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~sag55/fan.html

Good luck with your project
Bernadette

YW Gem :-)

I love digging about for pretty things like that - they're so dainty.
Old June 3rd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
me

Default request :) BIG THANKS

Thank you all SO SO much for the links and the effort....the wedding fan is
perfect if i can scale it down.....the others are wonderful and i will
definitely be trying some of them....

You have no idea how much i appreciate the effort and the results. I have
spent the day on the net looking through more crochet patterns than i care
to even think about.........lol... and never saw more than one
fan.........and it;s the one i had.......ggggggggg.....

You all are great!
ME

Hello and a request for help Jeanne Burton Sewing 6 August 6th 05 06:25 PM
OT request Diana Curtis Beads 0 December 14th 04 05:15 PM
request for help Sarah Beads 0 June 24th 04 03:53 PM
OT Request for help Yolan Schroeder Machine Knit 0 June 15th 04 07:59 PM
Hug Request !! Frosty772 Quilting 13 April 8th 04 10:43 PM