Attn: Group- ppl who care about our Pirjo...

Old August 14th 03, 11:48 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Attn: Group- ppl who care about our Pirjo...

I have just 'talked' with Pirjo via instant messenger.
Her spirits are 'good', and she is very brave....
Whatever YOU believe, whether it be the power of prayer, or good
vibrations, send them her way, she needs them.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)

Old August 15th 03, 10:15 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I used to have her snail mail and lost it , i want to send her some
postcards , anyone could help me ?
mirjam

Old August 16th 03, 06:55 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:46:01 -0500, wrote:
Noreen,

When you IM her again, tell her I'm sending prayers her way too.
She is such a
dear person.

Hugs,

Nora