Sari fabric source?

Old July 16th 03, 05:10 PM
Kenneth Stewart

Default Sari fabric source?

I've seen sari fabric at this site --

http://www.mantofev.com/home.html

Karen in Milford OH

Old July 21st 03, 12:14 PM
Jean D Mahavier

"Mike Hardie" wrote in message
Just wanted to let everyone know that the outfit turned out wonderful!
Better than I could have hoped. My husband even asked why I hadn't
made one for myself. I made the pattern myself from one of the girls
old outfits that still fit. WOW was it constructed primitively by our
standards.....but it was lovely on the outside. Thanks again to all
of you.
Joy

Congrats, Joy! Be proud of your accomplishment. If you would wear one,
make one, as your DH said.

Punch Needle Embroidery lula Needlework 48 October 6th 04 03:33 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 01:04 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 08:54 PM
Best Source for Vintage Look Fabric Tanya Marketplace 0 October 14th 03 01:53 AM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM