sw iowa clayers ??

Old October 15th 03, 02:58 PM
craftingclay

Default sw iowa clayers ??

Are there any clayers on this list from Southwest Iowa??

Old October 16th 03, 03:03 AM
Emily

"craftingclay" wrote in message
Are there any clayers on this list from Southwest Iowa??

Hey, I live in South Central Iowa, just north of the Missouri border. (In a
tiny town called Lamoni). I may be moving to the pacific northwest soon
though.....

Em.

Old October 18th 03, 04:39 PM
Rebecca Casady

Hi!

The Iowa Clay Guild usually meets at the Franklin Avenue Library in Des
Moines on the first Saturday of the month. We have a yahoo group. We are
being represented this weekend at the Marshalltown Bead Bash at the Best
Western.

I went to the bash last night and I will try to post some pictures in the
group folders of the bead bash - I saw some of Klew's beads there - they
were fantastic!

Looking forward to meeting you -

Becky Casady
(who still hasn't finished anything - but getting darn close)