A beautiful afternoon here!

Old January 7th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default A beautiful afternoon here!

I just had to share this with you,
I took this picture about 30 minutes ago, from my terrasse!
(I have allready sent it to SusanK who is my Januare partner ;-)
The winter can be beautiful here.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/538435174EvNQNf#
AUD ;-))

Old January 7th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

You have sunshine! I'm so jealous. Oop. I just looked out the window--we
finally have some sun too--in fact, it's a cloudless blue sky today. Seems
like it's been gray forever.

Georgia

Old January 7th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Aud" wrote in message
I just had to share this with you,
I took this picture about 30 minutes ago, from my terrasse!
(I have allready sent it to SusanK who is my Januare partner ;-)
The winter can be beautiful here.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/538435174EvNQNf#
AUD ;-))

What a gorgeous sky! What time does the sun go down there now?

--
Jan in MN

Old January 7th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"The Jonathan Lady" skrev i melding
"Aud" wrote in message
I just had to share this with you,
I took this picture about 30 minutes ago, from my terrasse!
(I have allready sent it to SusanK who is my Januare partner ;-)
The winter can be beautiful here.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/538435174EvNQNf#
AUD ;-))

What a gorgeous sky! What time does the sun go down there now?

--
Jan in MN

I think the sun went down about four-half past four today.
But it's getting lighter!
Aud ,-)

Old January 7th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Aud wrote:
I just had to share this with you,
I took this picture about 30 minutes ago, from my terrasse!
(I have allready sent it to SusanK who is my Januare partner ;-)
The winter can be beautiful here.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/538435174EvNQNf#
AUD ;-))

Gorgeous, Aud. Your wintere are not unlike mine, I think.

Higs,
Katherine

Old January 7th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

So beautiful!

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Old January 8th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"spinninglilac" skrev i melding
. uk...
that would make a beautiful tapestry Aud, may I copy it and have a go

hugz cher

Cher, that will be marvellous!
AUD ;-))