Tia Mary (was) true confessions about recipes

Old December 10th 03, 07:01 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Tia Mary (was) true confessions about recipes

From: animaux

Okay, so you're not answering my email. Maybe you didn't get it. Do you
want the book of
delightful cat designs Caryn was talking about? Are you not talking to me?
Wha?

But I HAVE answered your e-mail -- it's just not getting to you obvilously!!
AOL is doing it again -- VBS. I checked my stash before telling Santa about
the book and find that I already have it -- DUH!!! I have so many cat
needlework books that I can't remember for sure what is there!
OMG -- CRAZY CAT ALERT -- LOLOL! Cassie (Baby Cat) was having a bath-time
and has just slild off the 'puter table ass first -- LOLOL. You should have
seen the look on her face and her little hands scrabbling for purchase on the
slick plastic melamine stuff desk top :-))))! She is now sitting in the
hakllway with her back to MOI, ignoring me because I am laughing so hard at her
that I am crying -- LOLOLOL!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old December 10th 03, 08:01 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Tia Mary replied to an exasperated Victoria :

But I HAVE answered your e-mail -- it's just not getting to you obvilously!!
AOL is doing it again -- VBS.

I get so darned ticked at AOL. Periodically, my little teeny tiny
company that never spams anyone ends up on their banned list and when I
try to communicate to an AOL customer, they email me a week later and
say: "I wanted to order this but you never answered me."

I've often wondered how many sales I've missed . . . since often I never
hear from someone with an AOL address after I give them shipping or
ordering info.

Dianne

Old December 13th 03, 10:10 PM
Gillian Murray

DH's favorite saying is "I would rather have a daughter in a cat-house, than
have her on AOL!". Needless to say, he despises it.

Gillian
"animaux" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:01:05 -0600, Dianne Lewandowski

opined:

Old December 14th 03, 12:01 PM
Fred

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
. net...
DH's favorite saying is "I would rather have a daughter in a cat-house,

than
have her on AOL!". Needless to say, he despises it.

Gillian

Cat-house???

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance!

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"

Old December 14th 03, 12:49 PM
Linda Moody

Cat-house???

Bordello, house of ill repute, etc...

Linda in Wappingers Falls

OT - Mary Marion? Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 5th 04 04:12 PM
Mary (meijhanakitty) Rocks! meijhana Beads 10 December 9th 03 07:38 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM