COMM: ONLY 10 more days of Stampfest: Now accepting new angels!

Old February 18th 04, 02:54 AM
CG

Default COMM: ONLY 10 more days of Stampfest: Now accepting new angels!

With apologies to 12 days of Christmas:
http://www.rubberstampstac.com/stampfest.html

In the first days of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
DOUBLE gift stamps FREE!

In the first weeks of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
DOUBLE hostess products, and double gift stamps FREE

In the first month of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
DOUBLE half price items, DOUBLE hostess products, and DOUBLE gift
stamps FREE!

In the second month of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
$2.00 stamp sets, DOUBLE half price items, DOUBLE hostess products,
and DOUBLE gift stamps FREE.

In the third month of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
Up to $75 in free stamps, $2.00 stamp sets, DOUBLE half price items,
DOUBLE hostess stamp sets and DOUBLE gift stamps FREE!

In the last days of Stampfest, my true love gave to me:
MORE free stamps than ever, MORE FREE stamps than ever, MORE free
stamps than ever, and if you want more info,
please...........contact..............me! :-)

http://www.rubberstampstac.com/stampfest.html
http://www.rubberstampstac.com

I know.......it's really bad, but I'd really love for you to stop my website
http://www.rubberstampstac.com/stampfest.html and think about buying TAC
rubber stamps or joining TAC as my newest STAR angel!

Christina
MANAGER for the STARS (Sizzling Through Awesome Rubber Stamps!)
Ind. Demo. #104 for The Angel Company
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinatac Cards and Ideas
http://www.rubberstampstac.com