BTW......I'm back

Old May 11th 04, 08:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default BTW......I'm back

I'm BACK from VEGAS.

I am not a Vegas-virgin anymore. Holy crap! There's no way to describe LV
unless you've been there -- and then you don't need to.

More later......Missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 11th 04, 09:17 PM
starlia

I haven't been yet but I am planning to go. DH doesn't want to go since
he's been there before and LV is not our kind of place. However I've heard
so many good things about the shows and the art that I have to go just once.

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I'm BACK from VEGAS.

I am not a Vegas-virgin anymore. Holy crap! There's no way to describe

LV
unless you've been there -- and then you don't need to.

More later......Missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Dr. Sooz

DH doesn't want to go since
he's been there before and LV is not our kind of place.

It's not mine either. I found Provincetown on Cape Cod way too crowded and
commericalized, for instance. (And Mendocino's definitely getting that way
too.) But sheesh, gaaaah! And I'd love to see every single Cirque de Soleil
show there. (And win enough $$ to shop at Fred Leighton)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 12th 04, 07:06 AM
Dr. Sooz

Well, no kidding. Locals don't even consider Cape Cod as habitable during
the summer. Provincetown is stunningly beautiful in the winter, and I'd
never go there any other time.

I was in Provincetown in late October! NOT summer -- dear god. Kathy! Do you
think I'm an idiot?
:-P
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

AD: Finally back melting glass. EBay and JB auctions Susan B. Beads 14 April 14th 04 08:34 PM
AD: Back with a whisper, not a bang Susan B. Beads 9 November 10th 03 10:35 PM
OT - I'm back and you ain't gonna believe this! Helen C Beads 2 October 2nd 03 05:35 AM
I'm back.... KDK Beads 4 September 26th 03 04:39 PM
OT- back from the southwest :D alia Beads 6 September 9th 03 08:03 PM