6x6 Information

Old September 2nd 03, 06:16 PM
Cher

Default 6x6 Information

Ok so there are a few of us signed up. What happens is this.

For this month ONLY
you make just TWO squares measuring 6inches by 6inches, whether crocheted
or knitted is up to you, but do find out from your partner what weight yarn
she would like, and colours... Designs are up to the individual knitter.
Although reversable patterns are probably the best, it may be that your
partner is going to line the finished project or make a couple of cushion
covers from it. So you can check with her regarding this.

Try to send your squares to your partner by the 20th. at the end of this
month a week or so away I will again ask for people to sign up for the 6x6.
You have to sign up each month. I won't presume because you signed up this
month you want to do it again the next month.

November will be the last month over Christmas. and we will resume again in
February. This gives time for those little squares to travel in amongst all
the other Christmas post or we can stop in October and start again in
January.

Only two squares to be sent at any one time if you want to send more, then
that is up to you. However two squares is ample per month don't you think?

You decide when you've got enough I will try to give everyone a different
partner every time as then your finished item be it afghan or throw, will be
from everyone on the list.

Piece them together however you want to.

When you see the partners list you must write to them OFF list for their
snail mail addy. NEVER put this info on any list. After that you can write
to the list to find out about colours and/or weights or anything else.

If you decide to add something else to your parcel that again is up to you,
but you must not expect to find anything other than the two squares you have
signed up for.

When you send your squares and receive please shout on the list 6x6
recieved or 6x6sent, so that I can keep a copy in my book.

Have I forgotten anything??

Oh yes...I am not messing about making sure so and so sends to someone in
her own country. To do this wouldn't be fair to those wanting squares from
as many of our members as possible. Two squares aren't that heavy so they
won't break the bank to send will they?

Lastly if you all want a turn at pairing people up, say so and you can have
a go at it. I'll send you a copy of the partners to date and then you can
do it. In fact you can all have a go at it if you want to. If you don't
then you'll have to put up with who I pair you up with. Hope that is
ok..:-)

cheers....Cher

---

Old September 3rd 03, 09:03 AM
G.Kelly

Cher I am sure you have not missed anything at all and thanks for all the
info and no the postage should not be too much for anyone and surely the
whole idea is to have as many different people from asmany different places
as possible - the finished articles should be just wonderful- imagine
looking at each square and "seeing" the person from whence it came all very
exciting God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

news

Old September 3rd 03, 09:43 AM
Cher

Should be fun Gwen, see my other send to you about your two months
out...cheers.....Cher

"G.Kelly" wrote in message
Cher I am sure you have not missed anything at all and thanks for all the
info and no the postage should not be too much for anyone and surely the
whole idea is to have as many different people from asmany different

places
as possible - the finished articles should be just wonderful- imagine
looking at each square and "seeing" the person from whence it came all

very
exciting God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

news

industry information kat Glass 10 February 10th 05 07:59 PM
More information about allaboutbeading DreamBeadr Beads 5 October 28th 04 03:28 PM
American Antique Watches (also Jewellery Watches): Information Sources Indicator [email protected] Jewelry 0 October 7th 04 02:20 PM
Your recent report to eBay's Trust and Safety Department . Marissa Vignali Quilting 0 October 27th 03 07:39 PM
Information request Mo Glass 3 October 9th 03 11:33 PM