Oh My God - a mothering crisis

Old October 11th 03, 08:31 PM
angela

Pictures, you Gunne Sax Women, Pictures Dammit!

ang.
____________________________
angelfish baubles
http://angelfish-baubles.com

Old October 12th 03, 12:07 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Shes going to look oh, so beautiful.
Its a few years before that kind of moment comes for Meg but it still
happens now, with Jim, holding his little boy in his arms and cooing at him
that he is the cutest little boy ever, and all I can think is.. no, you were
the cutest little boy ever.. Its a happy sad moment. Did we grow up that
fast and make our parents feel this way?

LOL! Yes, we did, which is why when my mom comes to my house and I'm
cooking dinner for my family, she *still* gets all worried and
protective when I boil water or use a sharp knife!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Old October 12th 03, 12:10 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article o2dhb.12880$hp5.2569@fed1read04,
"Karen_AZ" wrote:

I don't usually post pics of my kiddos, but I will just this once. I can't
believe this is my baby!!!

http://members.cox.net/desertdreamer...omecoming1.jpg

--
KarenK

What a pretty girl! With a gorgeous smile... I hope she had a great time!

--
-Kalera

---------

Old October 12th 03, 05:25 AM
Diana Curtis

I kept thinking during Sarah's pregnancy.. ok.. now Jim will know what I
always felt for him, the depth... the worry, the love, the joy...
and it was then it dawned on me that what I felt for Jim, and he feels for
Marcus, thats what MY mom felt for Me! Wow.. someone loved me that much!
*she had to have. She loved me instead of killing me many, many times.*
What an incredible awakening for me.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 14th 03, 06:21 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

I kept thinking during Sarah's pregnancy.. ok.. now Jim will know what I
always felt for him, the depth... the worry, the love, the joy...
and it was then it dawned on me that what I felt for Jim, and he feels for
Marcus, thats what MY mom felt for Me! Wow.. someone loved me that much!
*she had to have. She loved me instead of killing me many, many times.*
What an incredible awakening for me.
Diana

Being a single mom for three years opened my eyes to what my mom had to
do for us, and how she struggled for us... yeah, she's kind of neurotic
now, but I barely survived three years of single motherhood and she made
it through twenty-five years doing it alone. I'd be neurotic too if I'd
had to fight that hard for that long. Taking care of babies and a house
and earning a living solo is mind-numbingly hard, and kudos to all the
moms who did it and are continuing to do it today.

--
-Kalera

---------