New Photo Gallery - add your own cards & layouts!

Old September 4th 03, 01:35 AM
Bizzy Bee

Default New Photo Gallery - add your own cards & layouts!

I am so excited about my new Photo Gallery!!!
I am still adding cards and layouts but I wanted to invite you to
register and upload your own cards or layouts!! Share your love for
scrapbooking and stamping and embellishments with others! It is easy
and you don't have to adjust any photos, the program will do all the
work! You can even comment on others work!
Buzz on it and visit!!
A treasure of ideas! Tips, Ideas, Techniques for using eyelets,
brads, nailheads and paper casting. Glossary... tons of shared
information on the joys of scrapbbooking and rubberstamping and yes
on line retail store *One stop Shopping for sure*!!

Angie
Enter Store Front at:
www.BizzyBeeEyelets.com

So many eyelets, new Back to School Eyelets, Wee Wonder eyelets and
more to come!

Knot Heads Knot Art Gallery Beta... Knot Head Knots 2 July 3rd 04 02:28 PM
Williamsburg Outlet Mall, Lightfoot, VA Sports Card and Collectible Show June 11 through 13, 2004 Sports Cards, Non-sports Cards, Beanies, and Crafters too. Mars53 General Crafting 0 May 17th 04 02:15 AM
Valentine's Lace Hearts, Cutwork & Cards Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 February 2nd 04 09:49 AM
OT Andale Gallery sucks bluemaxx Beads 2 October 1st 03 06:37 AM
Cards for all occasions (ad)-Anna annafine Rubberstamps 1 August 13th 03 09:38 PM