Jeweler's Tools in the UK...?

Old July 19th 03, 06:20 PM
Mousehunter ``'@o- ,,.

Default Jeweler's Tools in the UK...?

"TheJanie UK" wrote in message
news
Hello

Does anyone know where I can get a cup burr like the one in the link
below in the UK...?

http://www.beadshop.com/cupburr.html

Oh dear, I only ever seem to post here whenever I need help - sorry
everyone, but I'm only a beginner - hopefully I'll be skilled enough to
help someone out someday!

Many thanks for all your help, past, present - and future!

Janie

HI there,

Try http://www.manchesterminerals.com/
or
http://www.kernowcraft.co.uk

You may have to get a mail order catalogue or ask about the burrs.

Old July 19th 03, 06:20 PM
NE333RO

Does anyone know where I can get a cup burr like the one in the link
below in the UK...?

Guesswein carries them. I see no reason you couldn't mailorder one even from
over there.
Old July 20th 03, 07:46 PM
Ruth Wiseman

hi there.

You can get cup burrs and almost any other tool you will need at Cooksons
Predious metals in Birmingham. I think their email address is
http://www.cooksongold.com/ Tel. 0121 200 2120.
The item you want is CUP: Busch No. 411, but they
come in a range of sizes from 1mm to 6mm diameter.

The cup burrs don't have a handle as the one illustrated on the website
you indicated, but you can buy a wooden handle or a Pin Vice, to hold it.
Hope this is of some help to you. Contact me if you need any more info.

Cheers and good luck from Ruth (burning the midnight oil) in Nottingham.

Old July 21st 03, 05:22 AM
-SP-

"TheJanie UK" wrote in message
news
Hello

Does anyone know where I can get a cup burr like the one in the link
below in the UK...?

Try these, both will have cup burrs...

http://www.suttontools.co.uk/

http://www.hswalsh.com/

-SP-

Janie

Old July 21st 03, 03:53 PM
GhostMouse

"Mousehunter ``'@o- ,,." wrote in message

Mousehunter???? Oops, I'm in trouble.... w
Ghost Mouse

Old July 22nd 03, 01:51 AM
Mousehunter ``'@o- ,,.

"GhostMouse" wrote in message

"Mousehunter ``'@o- ,,." wrote in message

Mousehunter???? Oops, I'm in trouble.... w
Ghost Mouse

Only hunt live mice, you're OK