Another S&T from me...

Old March 31st 05, 06:08 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Another S&T from me...

Probably the last one for the week. Thanks for looking!

http://penguintrax.com/gallery/view_...me=Latest-Work

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 31st 05, 06:45 PM
E J Ralph

--

Just love those earrings with the faux bone and the amber beads
Barbara - totally gorgeous!

Emma
www.ejrbeads.co.uk

Old March 31st 05, 07:35 PM
Diana Curtis

I would love to know how you make such realistic bone. Its incredible!
Diana

Old March 31st 05, 08:11 PM
JC

Barbara, you really makes some knock-out clay beads! I love to look at
them!

JC
www.jcherrellglass.com

Old March 31st 05, 08:38 PM
Polly S.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Probably the last one for the week. Thanks for looking!

http://penguintrax.com/gallery/view_...me=Latest-Work

Oh! I love what you did with the faux bone. I was thinking they were
larger, that put them in perspective! cool!
Old March 31st 05, 09:53 PM
Beadbimbo

Wonderful! I love the faux bone earrings!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 31st 05, 10:06 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

It's a 'recipe' from Irene Dean's book that I got last year, but there are
similar recipes out there on the internet, too.

The book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...94500?v=glance

http://www.desiredcreations.com/howTo_CAivoryHorn.htm

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_clay_pot...375565,00.html

http://www.glassattic.com/polymer/Ma...faux-ivory.htm

I would have snipped these URLs but it appears that snipurl.com is offline -
got a message that the site had been suspended.

Old April 2nd 05, 11:39 AM
enui

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:06:01 -0500, "Barbara Forbes-Lyons"
wrote:

[faux ivory]
http://www.desiredcreations.com/howTo_CAivoryHorn.htm

I recently made a tooth pendant following this tutorial, and I like it a
lot!
The only problem is that at the top the pattern look quite checkered :|
Am I doing something wrong? Any tip to avoid this next time?

--
enui