Shaz's really bad jokes

Old March 29th 05, 10:51 AM
KathyB in West Oz

Default Shaz's really bad jokes

As Shaz seems to post really bad jokes I would like to nominate her for the
title of "The Joker" to compliment her current title of Queen of Down Under.
I will now proclaim Sharon Harper as " Queen of Down Under and the Resident
RCTQ Joker" or something like that!!!!!

--
Kathy B in West Oz

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51

Old March 29th 05, 11:02 AM
M Rimmer

In message , KathyB in West Oz
writes
As Shaz seems to post really bad jokes I would like to nominate her for the
title of "The Joker" to compliment her current title of Queen of Down Under.
I will now proclaim Sharon Harper as " Queen of Down Under and the Resident
RCTQ Joker" or something like that!!!!!

How about Court Jester?
--
Sponsor me in the Wilmslow Half Marathon for Christie's Against Cancer
http://www.justgiving.com/chickpea

Old March 29th 05, 11:07 AM
Dee in Oz

What about she tells us the source then she gets a title????

Dee in Oz

Old March 29th 05, 11:11 AM
Kate Dicey

KathyB in West Oz wrote:

As Shaz seems to post really bad jokes I would like to nominate her for the
title of "The Joker" to compliment her current title of Queen of Down Under.
I will now proclaim Sharon Harper as " Queen of Down Under and the Resident
RCTQ Joker" or something like that!!!!!

Sounds good to me! After all, we have all sorts of other officials, but
a Joker is always good.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 29th 05, 11:12 AM
Sharon Harper

Hah! It will take more than the threat of a title to make me tell.
Ooooooooh stop tickling.....I'll tell....I'll tellll...

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

ups.com...

Old March 29th 05, 11:22 AM
KathyB in West Oz

Well was thinking "the Joker" cause I can see her evil grin when she refuses
to tells us the source of her jokes

--
Kathy B in West Oz

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51

"M Rimmer" wrote in message
In message , KathyB in West Oz
writes

Old March 30th 05, 04:23 AM
nzlstar

hmmmmm, i can forgive even an aussie for bad jokes.
she does look ever so purdy in her crown.
will a joker/jesters funny hat fit over or under the crown?
just cant imagine how thats gonna work.
whatever her majesty prefers, eh.
snorfle
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"KathyB in West Oz" wrote ...

Old March 30th 05, 04:44 AM
Jalynne

I've seen jester hats that have a crown at the base of the hat. Would
that work, i wonder?

Jeanne, are you online?

Jalynne - Queen Gypsy
http://www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne
Keeper of the Quilt for ME list and the RCTQ HUG recepient list

Old March 30th 05, 10:04 PM
Kate Dicey

nzlstar wrote:

hmmmmm, i can forgive even an aussie for bad jokes.
she does look ever so purdy in her crown.
will a joker/jesters funny hat fit over or under the crown?
just cant imagine how thats gonna work.
whatever her majesty prefers, eh.
snorfle
jeanne

Inside... Just see it as a jester's cap with a crown round it.