Tia Mary.

Old March 21st 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joyce

Default Tia Mary.

Did you receive my Email? The posts are odd, saying 8 messages and
giving me 4, that I wonder if Email is also not working properly.

Joyce in RSA.
Old March 21st 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

joyce wrote:
Did you receive my Email? The posts are odd, saying 8 messages and
giving me 4, that I wonder if Email is also not working properly.

Joyce in RSA.

I did receive an e-mail from you sometime last week with info about
where you took the GeoBear photos -- the dam and the Catholic school.
Is that the one you are talking about? I sent you a returned e-mail but
more often than not, they are returned as undeliverable. I've not been
up to par the last few weeks and most likely forgot to post here to let
you know. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old March 21st 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joyce

Tia Mary wrote:
joyce wrote:
Did you receive my Email? The posts are odd, saying 8 messages and
giving me 4, that I wonder if Email is also not working properly.

Joyce in RSA.

I did receive an e-mail from you sometime last week with info about
where you took the GeoBear photos -- the dam and the Catholic school. Is
that the one you are talking about? I sent you a returned e-mail but
more often than not, they are returned as undeliverable. I've not been
up to par the last few weeks and most likely forgot to post here to let
you know. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Good. I just wanted to be sure you'd received it.

I can't believe how long it takes to send airmail these days. Years
ago, it used to take 4 days for airmail between here and UK! Even
Israel to Spain took 2 weeks! It really has used up a lot of GeoBear's
travelling time. I do hope all those who want him to visit get him.

Joyce in RSA.
Old March 22nd 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

joyce wrote:
....snipped....
I can't believe how long it takes to send airmail these days. Years
ago, it used to take 4 days for airmail between here and UK! Even
Israel to Spain took 2 weeks! It really has used up a lot of GeoBear's
travelling time. I do hope all those who want him to visit get him.

Joyce in RSA.

I doubt if he will make it to all of those who volunteered. I'm
just hoping he will make it to all of those outside of the USA. I'm
hoping that Bruce will have him soon. Kate (RCTQ), who was going to
visit a friend in Kent, was to have sent GB from there to Bruce in
Stronsay, Orkney sometime within the last few days. BRUCE 00 if you are
reading this, Please be sure to post as soon as you receive GeoBear, OK?

Old March 22nd 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

On 22/03/2010 04:10, Tia Mary wrote:
joyce wrote:
....snipped....
I can't believe how long it takes to send airmail these days. Years
ago, it used to take 4 days for airmail between here and UK! Even
Israel to Spain took 2 weeks! It really has used up a lot of GeoBear's
travelling time. I do hope all those who want him to visit get him.

Joyce in RSA.

I doubt if he will make it to all of those who volunteered. I'm just
hoping he will make it to all of those outside of the USA. I'm hoping
that Bruce will have him soon. Kate (RCTQ), who was going to visit a
friend in Kent, was to have sent GB from there to Bruce in Stronsay,
Orkney sometime within the last few days. BRUCE 00 if you are reading
this, Please be sure to post as soon as you receive GeoBear, OK?

Nothing received here, I'll be in Kirkwall for the day on Monday
(hospital appointment) but will post a reply when I get back in the evening.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Tia Mary Sandy Quilting 24 October 3rd 09 07:59 PM
Tia Mary Joan E. Needlework 5 September 8th 09 02:31 PM
Tia Mary Olwyn Mary Needlework 12 October 7th 05 03:40 AM
OT to Tia Mary Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 November 3rd 04 02:38 AM
OT - HEY TIA MARY Cheryl Isaak Needlework 23 November 23rd 03 11:50 AM