Need an idea for a gift

Old March 17th 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Need an idea for a gift

"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
Lucille wrote:

"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message

F.James Cripwell wrote:

"Lucille" ) writes:

What is a female eye and how does it differ from a male eye??????

I'm not sure how much he would appreciate the truth in the poem.

Am I the only one who can tell at a glance the difference between and
male
eye and a female eye? They are as different as chalk and cheese.

The male eye doesn't usually come with blue eyeshadow?

Have you forgotten that Jim only likes to look at nudes???? lol

Have you forgotten that nudes still wear makeup? It's only their clothing
that they take off!

My thinking is that a naked eye is makeupless and an eye is an eye is an
eye. I have no desire to try to understand how Jim thinks.

Old March 17th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Susan Hartman wrote:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tia Mary's idea. Thank you for your vision!

I think I have the "winged things" somewhere in my stash. Years ago,
DD#1 requested a griffin for her Christmas ornament, and I bought that
book for the griffin pattern. Shirley Shone also directed me to some
plane charts that I can use.

Great suggestions, folks! Many thanks!!

Sue

Is this the airplane thing we're talking about? I tossed out a bunch
of ideas -- which part did you like???? If you say all of them, you
think just like MOI -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old March 17th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Tia Mary wrote:

Is this the airplane thing we're talking about? I tossed out a bunch
of ideas -- which part did you like???? If you say all of them, you
think just like MOI -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

I think we may have been twins, separated at birth...

I liked *all* the ideas...the saying, the trees, the planes. But I think
rather than putting the names in the clouds, MAYBE I'll back-stitch it
in the exhaust of the plane. Waddya think?

(I remember DD, who has always been a wordsmith, describing the jet
trails: "Mommy, that plane is leaving scratches in the sky")

Sue

--
Susan Hartman

Baby Gift Basket Idea - Tips to Create Unique Baby Gift Baskets brent General Crafting 0 March 19th 07 04:43 PM
Gift Idea ..HELP! Christina Doucette Quilting 5 December 5th 05 03:51 PM
What a great gift idea Jill Pochik Quilting 11 November 30th 04 03:41 PM
That gift idea Dr. Sooz Beads 10 September 4th 04 04:26 PM
Gift idea help! Cina Quilting 13 December 23rd 03 03:40 PM