Cross Stitch Patterns/Books for Sale

Old July 8th 03, 05:50 PM
Laura Gilbert

Default Cross Stitch Patterns/Books for Sale

?Cross Stitch Pattern Books for Sale

All are half of original price plus shipping, I can scan the cover and email
on request.

Masonic Symbols by the Turnip Patch #1 - $1.50
Santa on Parade, a cross stitch collection by Sue Hillis - $1.75
Christmas Miniatures I, Country Crafts, Pat Walters - $1.10
Merry Christmas Book 2, from Barbara & Cheryl - $1.50
Sweetened with Love, Leisure Arts, Leaflet 2286 - $1.50
I Owe, I Owe... sof off to work I go, Book 48, Stoney Creek Collection -
$5.00
Women's Writes, Leaflet 527, Leisure Arts - $2.00
Designs that Count, Designs by Gloria and Pat, - $2.00
Relatives Who Count, by Angie Newton, Book 1 - $2.00
Serenity Prayer, Leaflet 445, Leisure Arts - $1.25
Garfield Cooks Up a Storm, 12 designs from Millcraft - $2.25
Garfield Crosses your Path, 8 designs from Millcraft - $1.75
Monkey Business, by Jane Arlyn Crabtree (14 designs) $2.00
Black & White with a touch of color, - $2.50
Western Stitchin', by Ralph Woollaston, Book 16 - $4.00
Special Days, Special People, Leaflet 238, Leisure Arts - $2.25
Comfort Station, Book 33, Stony Creek - $2.50
Special People, Special Times, Designs by Melinda, - $2.50
It's the Thought That Counts For Friends & Home, designs by Gloria and Pat,
$3.50
Short & Sassy, 60 miniature sayings, Leaflet 388, Leisure Arts - $2.25
My Mother & My Dad, by Joy Saunders Lundberg, Leaflet 15 - $2.25
Sisters & Brothers, Leaflet 9, designs by Harriett Tew - $1.00
101 Christmas Trees, Jeanette Crews Designs - $1.75
Hooked Rugs, by Janet Carruth - $3.50
Quick Beading, by Blanche Lind - $3.00
Bead Easy, by Fabricraft, No Hole Beads and Adhesives(hand beaded look in
Minutes without
sewing - $1.50
Bead Easy, by Faultless, Collars, Lapels & Vests, - $2.00
Zweigart Aida Plus Floral Appliques - $1.50

--
Laura in Virginia

Cross Stitch for sale lisa Marketplace 0 June 8th 04 12:36 AM
Sweeter than the Rose Hardback Cross Stitch Book Kim General Crafting 0 May 11th 04 10:01 PM
Cross Stitch Magazines...cheap!! Kim General Crafting 0 May 11th 04 09:53 PM
Cross Stitch Magazines...cheap! Kim Marketplace 0 May 11th 04 09:52 PM
Christmas Tableware Cross Stitch Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 12:24 AM