Machine up and going again!!!!

Old September 1st 03, 10:15 PM
Shelly

Default Machine up and going again!!!!

Thanks to everyone that gave me pointers on the problem with the wicked
machine. I changed her bobbin and top thread and SHE changed her attitude!
lol Thanks again and I'll have to remember this in the future when she
starts acting up again.
Shelly

---

Old September 1st 03, 11:13 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Shelly" glassangel at charter dot net

.... I changed her bobbin and top thread and SHE changed her attitude! .......

I am taching friend to sew and it's the one -- probably the only -- rule I
have insisted on :-))). If the machine starts to act up after going along
nicely, unthread it, remove the bobbin, clean everything and start over.
Surprising how many problems this cleans up :-)! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old September 2nd 03, 12:13 AM
Shelly

I'll definitely have to remember this little tip myself!
Shelly
"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

Old September 2nd 03, 12:14 AM
Shelly

Yeah, you are definitely on course with that. My bad! lol
Shelly
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Cranky machines are invariably Hims. :-)
Boats and ships are She, and machines that run problem free are She also.
Thats just my opinion. Of course.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 2nd 03, 12:26 AM
Donna in Idaho

So, Diana, when they change from cooperative to cranky - the machine changes
from a her to a him? And, then back again, when he/she starts behaving?
Inquiring minds need to know! :-]

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Old September 2nd 03, 02:22 AM
Donna in Idaho

At least you took it! I never had the chance - they didn't offer that at
the little school I went to! :-)
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Yes, it does.
I dont pretend to know how tho. Machine biology is a class I slept

through.
Diana

Old September 2nd 03, 08:17 AM
Patti

Sounds to me like they are hermaphrodite - the bias changing from one
side to the other depending on mood!!
..
In article , Donna in Idaho
writes
So, Diana, when they change from cooperative to cranky - the machine changes
from a her to a him? And, then back again, when he/she starts behaving?
Inquiring minds need to know! :-]

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 2nd 03, 12:37 PM
CNYstitcher

Well...to add to the list, I have called my cars girls ever since I
started driving....they have all been temperamental, just like me, but
then they had their days of "get up and go" with attitude (again, just
like me!). I guess all my cars have been closet b*****s, huh?

Larisa