Merseyside UK Quilters Exhibition

Old August 30th 03, 09:37 PM
Dave Wood

Default Merseyside UK Quilters Exhibition

http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk/merseyquilters
I hope the photographs do justice to the quality work and effort that all
exhibitors put in.

Regards,
Dave Wood

Liverpool Pictorial
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk

Old August 31st 03, 09:33 AM
Dave Wood

"Mel Rimmer" wrote in message
In article , Dave
Wood writes
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk/merseyquilters
I hope the photographs do justice to the quality work and effort that all
exhibitors put in.

Is this exhibition still on?
--
Mel Rimmer

It finished on Friday, 29th August.
Dave
Liverpool Pictorial
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk

Old September 1st 03, 06:12 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:56:05 +0100, "Dave Wood"
wrote:

Hi Roberta,
none of them. All I can do is look, admire and photograph them.

Dave
Liverpool Pictorial
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk
"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Thanks for the site, Dave, and welcome! Lovely quilts! Which one is yours?
Roberta in D

"Dave Wood" wrote in message
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk/merseyquilters
I hope the photographs do justice to the quality work and effort that

all
exhibitors put in.

Regards,
Dave Wood

Liverpool Pictorial
http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk

Gorgeous quilts! Is this an annual exhibition? Wish I'd known
about it when I lived down in Manchester. Do you know the dates for
next year - will it be in August again? Or do you have the phone
number or address for the Merseyside Quilters?

-- Jo in Scotland
Old September 2nd 03, 02:41 PM
Queen of Squishies

Wow, a cathedral is an awesome surrounding for a quilt show! How I would
love to explore that place! I think your photos did wonderful justice to
the exhibits. Thanks, Dave!

Karen, Queen of Squishies