J Hittle Sewing Supplies

Old August 16th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
thelaws

Default J Hittle Sewing Supplies

Has anyone tried this place? I get new sale adds every week. including pins,
sewing machine needles. rotary blades all with good prices, but haven't
tried it yet. Mailing costs may be too high to gain anything. NAYY Kay

--
All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software.

Old August 16th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

I've ordered LOTS of stuff from them. Their prices are so cheap, the
shipping isn't so bad.

Cindy

Old August 16th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I bought quite a few spools of thread in one order. I was just fine
with them, their prompt shipping and their prices, too.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 16th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

I ordered from them way before I visited Virginia in april/may with the
intention of bringing back the ordered things myself. They never did arrive
at sil s, and still havent. I did have confirmation of the order but havent
been charged. Still it was a dissapointment and I wont order from them again
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old August 16th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Yes, I've ordered from them & been very happy with their prices, shipping
charges & service. Would have no hesitation ordering from them again.
--
Pauline
Northern California

Old August 17th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy

I ordered a large order from them. They had great prices on the type of
pins that Sally Collins recommneds. I think I ordered 50 or so pkgs. of
pins. Didn't have any issues with them at all.

Old August 17th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

I have ordered from them many times. The orders arrive promptly and the
shipping cost is fair. NAYY, Linda in Tx