Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays Everyone

Old December 20th 05, 11:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays Everyone

May the festive season be everything you wish for and more.
May 2006 be full of love, fun and all things quilty.
May you and your family and QI's be healthy and full of vim in the
year to come..

Hugs,
Bronwyn

Old December 20th 05, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks very much Bronnie and the same to you and yours.
..
In message . com,
Bronnie writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 20th 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Bronnie. Just what I needed to hear after the past few days! I'm
afraid I'm a bit wary of what 2006 will bring for parents' health issues
etc. I'm forgetting that Christmas isn't here yet since we pretty much did
our family thing on Sunday! DS is leaving today to visit his Peace Corps
girlfriend in Panama. (Keeping fingers crossed about a safe visit!) So it's
going to be a very strange holiday season this year. I may even be driving
to Texas in a day or so, leaving DH and DD here. Flights from here to there
are difficult when it's NOT a holiday.
I wish the same back to you and the rest of the RCTQers!
KJ

ups.com...

Old December 20th 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article . com,
"Bronnie" wrote:

May the festive season be everything you wish for and more.
May 2006 be full of love, fun and all things quilty.
May you and your family and QI's be healthy and full of vim in the
year to come..

Hugs,
Bronwyn

And the same to you and yours, Bronwyn!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Happy holidays The Jonathan Lady Yarn 4 December 20th 05 02:56 PM
***Very OT*** CHRISTMAS ***OT*** [email protected] Needlework 397 December 18th 05 06:06 PM
Happy Holidays maryd Quilting 1 December 24th 04 02:44 AM
OT - A Dog's Christmas Promises LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 5 December 24th 03 04:14 AM
Happy Holidays Sharon Gates Quilting 2 December 23rd 03 02:04 AM