Happy New Years!

Old December 31st 04, 11:50 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Happy New Years!

It's almost time here, just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year.

And, Emma, I have my lighter ready!!!!

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Old January 1st 05, 12:08 AM
Diana Curtis

A happy, healthy and blessed new year to you too, sis!
And to all, the same.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old January 1st 05, 03:59 AM
Lilyflower

Diana Curtis wrote:
A happy, healthy and blessed new year to you too, sis!
And to all, the same.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message
It's almost time here, just wanted to wish everyone a happy new

year.

And, Emma, I have my lighter ready!!!!

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Vibes for the best and happiest year in 2005 to a topnotch group of
people.

SU, WHAT will you be doing with the lighter?!!??

Lilyflower

Old January 1st 05, 06:52 AM
Dr. Sooz

May 2005 bring everyone to the goals they pursue, and have those goals
be all that you dreamed they could be. Joy, health, love, and
satisfaction to you all.

Love,
Sooz, Kevin, and Mercury

Old January 1st 05, 10:24 AM
Su/Cutworks

"Lilyflower" wrote:

Vibes for the best and happiest year in 2005 to a topnotch group of
people.

SU, WHAT will you be doing with the lighter?!!??

Every New Year's Eve I take a piece of paper or something burnable that
symbolizes all that was bad with the past year and burn it so it can't
follow into the New Year. I burned something for Emma too.

The paper looked beautiful as it floated away down the canal, a little teeny
tiny Viking longship burning the past away.

-Su

Old January 1st 05, 04:04 PM
Su/Cutworks

Peggy wrote:

What a wonderful tradition! Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Every New Year's Eve I take a piece of paper or something burnable that
symbolizes all that was bad with the past year and burn it so it can't
follow into the New Year. I burned something for Emma too.

The paper looked beautiful as it floated away down the canal, a little
teeny
tiny Viking longship burning the past away.

Yeah, it only failed to work the year I tried to put my ex in the little
paper boat first.

*sigh*

You can't have everything, it seems. However, I do have a lot.

-Su

Old January 1st 05, 04:09 PM
Kalera Stratton

Su/Cutworks wrote:
It's almost time here, just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year.

And, Emma, I have my lighter ready!!!!

-Su

Happy New Year to you, and to the whole group!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old January 1st 05, 05:21 PM
E J Ralph

Hee hee!

Good idea Su.
Happy New Year to you and Mike,
and a Happy New Year to everyone else here at RCB.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2005!

Best wishes,
Emma

www.ejrbeads.co.uk