Feb FO's

Old March 1st 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Feb FO's

I didn't get much finished in February, due to working and vacation:
2 washcloths
2 6X6 squares
1 baby hat

WIP's:
1 baby sweater
NYCO (still need to finish it)
1 baby hat (just need to sew up the sides.)
Son's sweater (have not touched this in months)
envelope purse (started working on the I-cord strap months ago, but
have not continued.)

I hope you all accomplished more than I did.

Janise

Old March 1st 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well, don't feel bad. The only things I did were squares for the
6x6 and I'm not finished with my NYCO sweater. The pieces have all
been done for a couple of weeks now, I'm just really slow sewing them
all together.
Marie and the cats

Old March 1st 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Janise" wrote in message
I didn't get much finished in February, due to working and vacation:
2 washcloths
2 6X6 squares
1 baby hat

WIP's:
1 baby sweater
NYCO (still need to finish it)
1 baby hat (just need to sew up the sides.)
Son's sweater (have not touched this in months)
envelope purse (started working on the I-cord strap months ago,
but have not continued.)

I hope you all accomplished more than I did.

Janise

Janise, I think you got *plenty* accomplished!
My list is short:
3chemo caps for the VA (HK)
1 lapghan for the VA (MK)
1 baby afghan (Cr)
2 baby caps (HK)
1 pr. baby booties (HK)
1 baby poncho (HK)
1 baby sweater (HK)
1 "christmas" stocking (Cr)
..... and I haven't even LOOKED at my NYCO!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old March 1st 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Everyone,

Gee, I had to go get my notebook to see what I had done, shorter then
usual.

3 afghans
12 squares, 8 for baby blankets and 4 for my partner and one knit
dishcloth that I've been working on for about four months.

WIP's. 1 V-stitch afghan, 1 Candy Print afghan and the pineapple
afghan.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 1st 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi

Well I am like Nora and needed to look at my binder to see what I
completed in February.

FO's
2 toques
1 baby afghan
1 scarf
1 lapghan
1 afghan

WIP's
1 baby afghan
shrug for myself
NYCO (need to look at it again)
lots of other stuff

Hopefully I will be able to get lots done in March.

Darlene in Toronto

Old March 1st 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Not much but lots of progress on WIPs

I did finish a sweater for DGD#2. Also one hat for charity and one for
me and a pair of fingerless gloves that DH claimed for himself.

I finished the knitting on a sweater for DGD#1 but am still assembling
it and I am about 2/3 done with two sweaters for DGD#3 (hers don't take
as long as she is only 4) The vest for DH is coming along nicely but I
find it is more tiring to my hands than the others, so I switch off
with other projects after knitting on it a while ( The back is done and
I am working on the decreases for the first side of the v-neck now on
the front. The front has little cables all across, so is taking longer
than the back did.)

Old March 2nd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I have a very short list:

I assembled the lapghan from squares I made and some sent to me by a friend.
I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Otherwise, still working on the neverending Peacock Feathers Shawl, and the
chenille rectangular shawl. ;)

Shelagh