Good Jewelry Night (not sure if this is OT)

Old May 7th 04, 05:02 AM
Marisa2

Default Good Jewelry Night (not sure if this is OT)

Tonight I did a jewelry party with/for my brother's best friend's
mother. It went really well. There were less then 10 people there, but
.... let's just say I made more then I ever have at a craft fair!
Everyone was really nice.

Best of all, several of my personal favorite pieces which to my great
disappointment never find a good home sold tonight, and when the
purchasers expressed why they liked them they liked them for the "right"
reasons IMO (it is a unique style, different from what is in style now;
they like my tendency to use natural colors; etc).

Also I sold one of my watches and have an order for another custom
watch. Since I am very excited about watches now that was a good boost!

I promised myself that if I did reasonably well tonight I would get
myself a decent display/carry case. I will ask everyone's advice on
that in a separate thread.

marisa2

Old May 7th 04, 05:12 AM
Beth IA

Congratulations Marisa! Such fortune is good for the soul (and creative
spirit).
--
Beth
http://workerbead.home.att.net

Old May 7th 04, 05:16 AM
Candace

Tonight I did a jewelry party with/for my brother's best friend's
mother. It went really well. There were less then 10 people there, but
... let's just say I made more then I ever have at a craft fair!
Everyone was really nice.

WOOHOO Marisa2! I'm glad it went well for you! See? the first one ~was~ a
trial run! Ha! Congrats on selling your work for the "right reasons" That
must feel really good

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 7th 04, 11:39 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Great news, Marisa, I'm so pleased for you!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old May 7th 04, 04:12 PM
roxan

I find home shows do better then a lot of craft shows even though there
aren't many people attending. Congrats on doing well.
Roxan