[AD] ***New at Trash City!*** Discount Silver/GF, Turquoise, Rhinestone balls, Lampwork,

Old January 9th 04, 06:20 PM
Trashcitybeads

Default [AD] ***New at Trash City!*** Discount Silver/GF, Turquoise, Rhinestone balls, Lampwork,

Hi, folks! Hope 2004 is being kind to you and that you, like us, would rather
forget about those already busted New Year's Resolutions! More stuff continues
to arrive almost daily at Trash City - so please come and buy it, before we get
squeezed out entirely and have to operate from the sidewalk... ;-)

*** DISCOUNT SILVER AND GOLD-FILLED ***
In addition to our already frighteningly low prices on sterling silver and
gold-filled beads, we now take an *extra* 10% off when you order 1000 pieces of
*any* item. [It won't appear on the shopping cart, but we'll take it off at our
end]

*** TURQUOISE CABACHONS ***
Both Chinese (blue and yellow) and...pause for fanfare...American Sleeping
Beauty. Sizes are 8x10, 10x14 and what can only be described as semi-random
cool...

*** CZECH GLASS RHINESTONE BALLS ***
These showed up at our door, with no particular order or reason. 6mm round
balls with Czech glass rhinestones set in them, and several styles of plating
on the ball itself. Some are silvertone, some goldtone, some black metal, some
platinum tone metal, and some "rhuten". No, we don't know either!

*** LAMPWORK GLASS ***
We've seriously expanded our lampwork selection, now coming to you from China,
India and the Czech Republic. Cubes, barrels, round, gold, green, clear,
silver, pink...the shapes and colors are sure to delight.

*** SQUARE CHIPS ***
Kinda like regular chips only more...er, regular. :-) Free-form, tending
towards the square, and available in a range of different stones. For when
normal chips just aren't interesting enough!

*** MORPHITE ***
A new gemstone, which looks like a blue sky. And living in Arizona, we *know*
what one of those looks like... Available in 4-10mm rounds

*** PLUS PIETERSITE, KEG BEADS, BLACK ONYX SHAPES, PINK & GREEN OPALS AND MUCH
MORE

See:
http://www.trashcity.com/weeklyflyer.htm
for details on most of the above, or just go to:
http://www.trashcity.com
and browse from there!

Thanks for reading - especially if you've made it this far! :-)
Chris + Jim = Trash City