Update on bad seller

Old May 7th 04, 09:01 PM
patch

Default Update on bad seller

I went to the post office this morning and the lady at the desk seemed
pretty sure to settle my problem fast. For her, or the money order will be
reissued under my name or we'll have enough informations to find who cashed
it. So now, all we have to do is to wait.

Thanks for your help everyone
Denise

Old May 8th 04, 12:26 AM
Kalera Stratton

So it HAS been cashed? That's just scummy. Pure and simple. I am SO glad
they can track that, though! And if it was cashed by someone other than
the intended recipient, will you get your money back? How serious a
crime is Postal fraud in Canada?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 8th 04, 12:37 AM
patch

We don't know yet if it has been cashed... sorry if I gave that impression
by my way of writing in English.
Yes, I am supposed to be able to get my money back no matter the issue but,
it might take time. I don't know how serious is postal fraud in Canada. It
is a rare occurence. The lady at the post office assured me that money
order is the safest way to pay for mail orders. We'll see if she was right.

Denise