OT Need dome healing vibes

Old May 5th 04, 12:13 AM
Linda2

Default OT Need dome healing vibes

My friend, Colette, who was with me during the entire mom ordeal, is in the
hospital with a severe allergic reaction (to what, we have no clue yet -
they are preparing to run a battery of tests tomorrow). If y'all can spare
some healing vibes sent this way, I know she'll appreciate it. She lurks
over my shoulder and drools on my shirt when I read RCB and check out beads.

Thanks.

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old May 5th 04, 12:24 AM
Candace

My friend, Colette, who was with me during the entire mom ordeal, is in the
hospital with a severe allergic reaction (to what, we have no clue yet -
they are preparing to run a battery of tests tomorrow). If y'all can spare
some healing vibes sent this way, I know she'll appreciate it. She lurks
over my shoulder and drools on my shirt when I read RCB and check out beads.

Thanks.

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.
--Garman Wold

~vibes~vibes~vibes~vibes~

I hope they can identify the cause!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 7th 04, 05:17 PM
Beadseeker

Vibes and prayers heading out your way.
Patti
Old May 7th 04, 05:22 PM
Alison

Ack! I didn't intend to be rude! I got all excited about the prospect of a
food processor that can julienne, and totally neglected to mention that:

I hope you feel all better real soon!

Hugs to you!

Alison

David Keys Speaks on "Stones For Sacred Healing" - The Isle Of Light Internet Radio Show cap22 Beads 0 December 30th 03 04:11 AM
Vibes Christina Peterson Beads 3 September 17th 03 11:37 PM
My first vibes request - OT Helen Page Beads 15 September 11th 03 12:25 AM
Request for RCB vibes starlia Beads 6 September 6th 03 06:28 AM
OT Need RCB healing vibes Marisa Cappetta Beads 14 September 4th 03 06:56 AM